Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's the recipe for the old country buffets cheesecake?

i absolutly love this cake but keep finding recipes that aren't the right one. does anybody have or can find it?What's the recipe for the old country buffets cheesecake?
Why not just go to the Old Country Buffet restaurant and ask the chef or the waiter/waitress for the recipe?What's the recipe for the old country buffets cheesecake?
they say "if they told me then i wont come there anymore" which to me sounds stupid.

Report Abuse

What's the recipe for the old country buffets cheesecake?
Ask for the recipe from a person who works there

1 comment:

  1. I used to work for Old Country Buffet, and I don't remember the whole recipe, but I do know it is whipping cream instead of cream cheese.

    ReplyDelete