Thursday, February 23, 2012

I need the Healtiest Restaurants! ?

I need to pick from these restaurants. Can you help me find the healthiest: IHOP, Chili's, Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday, and Old Country Buffet. If you can list anymore, that's great! I also would like to know if they have nutritional information on their items. This is for my Birthday (Mon.) and Celebrate for my Birthday with grandparents (tomorrow), so tell me if they do anything for your birthday!I need the Healtiest Restaurants! ?
I know that the Olive Garden and Chili's both have some light options on their menus. You can also visit their websites to see the nutritional facts on these dishes. I need the Healtiest Restaurants! ?
None are "Healthy" almost all restaurants are fattening if eaten too much it what you select of the menu that's important anyway its your Birthday indulge a little bit eat what you wantI need the Healtiest Restaurants! ?
you should go to chinese restaurants. They have a lot of veggies and try ordering spicy food because that burns fat. Even the desserts are healthy like annindofu, mango purin, etc.
Subway...
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment