Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do I have a right to be upset, or is it just my pregnancy hormones making me feel this way? :(?

recently it really seems as if my boyfriend doesn't care anymore. i used to see him all the time until a few weeks ago. then all these things kept coming up on his end and i haven't gotten to see him. i mean sure some of the reasons were legitimate like him having to work but some of the time it feels as if he doesn't even want to see. he keeps telling me that he misses me and that he wants to see me. and since i apparently couldn't see him yesterday he told me that he'd make sure his whole day was about me today. and where is he at the moment? with me? no. he's at the old country buffet with his brother and another friend of his. i've really been meaning to talk to him about it but i wanted to do it face to face which is really hard if you never really see the person anymore. i'm almost 5 months pregnant and i was wondering if that could be why i'm getting so emotional right now and crying over this or if i actually have a reason to be upset?Do I have a right to be upset, or is it just my pregnancy hormones making me feel this way? :(?
It could be partially from your hormones, but I think it is completely understandable to be upset about not seeing the person you are with after a while. How long has it been since you got to spend some time together? It would be best for you to talk to him, let him know you need to and that it needs to be soon. This is an important and amazing time for you and you really need some of his support, hopefully he is understanding in that and realizes he needs to give more of his time to you in the future. Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck!
wait you mean he ate lunch.. yeah i'd be ticked.





cool down, its hormones!!!Do I have a right to be upset, or is it just my pregnancy hormones making me feel this way? :(?
Chances are he is feeling as anxious as you are about the impending birth of your child. This is a very emotional time for new moms and dads. It is important to talk to him about it, but try not to be accusatory. That puts people on the defensive and then arguments start. You don't need that kind of stress.
It's hormones but you can still talk to him and let him know it's hormones but that it is upsetting you, hopefully he will understandDo I have a right to be upset, or is it just my pregnancy hormones making me feel this way? :(?
Just tell him exactly how you feel...........Its hormones too but your b.f. needs to be more understanding....
Yeah, its your hormones making you feel that way!! But he is also probably pretty nervous about becoming a dad too, and when he sees you he is reminded that he is GOING to be a dad!! He's probably just scared!
nope hun... its him... u need to talk to him thats not right, its ur hormones added onto it.. but its ALL him he should be there for u more and want to spend time with u.. this is what im expericing with mine, im 34 weeks pregnant if you ever need someone to talk to you can email me at

hey_its_brittnaay2006@yahoo.com



dont stress urself out!
you should be his number one at the moment! and im not supprised your annoyed! you dont need stress or upset right now. to be honest i think he may be getting cold feet a bout the pregnancy... my friend had exactly the same prob with her boyfriend and he admited that he wasnt in it 100%. they eventually grew apart, but that doesnt have to happen to you. i think u both need to talk and dont hold back, tell him how you feel...he might open up to u (but your NOT silly!) hope it goes ok x
I'm 18 weeks %26amp; 3 days %26amp; I feel the exact same way...my boyfriend hasn't been comin over everyday like he was %26amp; he finds time to be with his boys but not with me...he finally came to see me friday %26amp; was with me all day but the reason why he wasn't coming around he say it was because I went out to the club once with my cousin...that is no excuse to neglect me...I told him all I do is sit around %26amp; I don't wana just sit in the house by myself but he doesn't seem to care...he gets his way %26amp; I hate it but hey what can I do...now I guess he's gona start coming around a lot more again but I try not to get myself all worked up

No comments:

Post a Comment