Monday, February 20, 2012

Do you eat at the old countrybuffet?

i love eating at the old country buffet they have the best foodDo you eat at the old countrybuffet?
We don't have one in my Town but we have a Golden Coral. I love their food! I go at least once a month!
YES! Considering going there tonight lolDo you eat at the old countrybuffet?
We go there when my husband's family is in town. I like it because you can sample everything and don't have to commit to a plateful of anything... it's awesome. But yeah, the food is pretty good there too. I always think of my in-laws. ; )
uhhhh, no! i don't eat at buffets!Do you eat at the old countrybuffet?
Years ago I used to, but haven't done so in years. It got to the point I only liked their fried chicken, salad, and soda.........and when I stopped going, I was just down to salad and soda.
I did when it first opened...they change the menu daily. The one nearest me closed after a couple of years tho. I think because they put beans and hot dogs on the Saturday evening menu. I can get that at home for a quick meal. I used to love their chicken...among other things.
sorry i don't. i have seen some nasty things happen at buffets people come straight in off the streets picking over the food and then snotting and sneezing over your food no thank you.
yes they do have gr8 food another restaurant that is good also is applebees at least thats my opinion :)
umm eewww.. i would pick ryans steak house over old country.. but out west they dont have ryans so i have to eat at Hometown buffet
I love eating there, The new coconut shrimp is the best. My daughter and sister work there. I love it because you can wat all you want and you actually feel full when you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment