Sunday, February 26, 2012

Should I tell him that I hooked up? (long, but i really need help!)?

So me and this guy, let's call him Tim. I'm 16 and he's 17. Me and Tim liked each other for about a month, and we had sex four weekends ago and again three weekends ago. It was both our first times, just for sex not everything else. Then it was spring break. Well the week before spring break we always talked on the phone and everything. Then over spring break we never talked on the phone but we texted a lot. We also liked each other a lot, like a LOT. We would always cuddle after sex and during classes haha and he would kiss me on the forehead and we were just really into each other besides sex. Well all of spring break he wouldn't hang out with me. It was excuse after excuse and it hurt me a LOT. He hung out with his friends 7 out of the 9 days. One day he had to work at 9 (so he wouldnt get me, because in order to hang out I have to sneak out cuz my parents don't let me hang out with boys, so he wouldnt get home till midnight and he wanted enough sleep dumb excuse i think cuz he would still get 8 hours) and then one day he was playing video games. He also would never answer my calls or call me because he "didnt want to talk on the phone". which was really rude he could've atleast answered. So I was really hurt by all that, but at school this past week he's been really sweet, we always play fight and hold hands in the classes we have together, I had a bruise and he kissed it every day haha. But he won't kiss me at school or hold hands where people willl see, because he says we're not dating. And I know that, but I still think it's dumb. Also, wednesday my mom was gone and he wouldn't come over because he was hanging out with his friends, again. (btw, its the same friends every time. i understand he wants his friend time, but i think hes being a huge jerk, because he literally hangs with them atleast every other day.) And then last night me and my best friend (let's call her Tina) who is one of his friends too were going skating and we asked him to go but he bailed and went and got high with his same friends instead. Even though he got high twice over spring break. I'm sorry but choosing drugs over me hurt a LOT, only because of everything that already happened, otherwise I wouldn't care. Anyways, But we're obviously really into each other, but he just doesn't want to date, and that hurts me so much because i've been falling for him, but he says that we arent and never will date so blah.


NOW ON TO THE GOOD PART


It had been two weeks since we hung out last night, and he wouldn't text me at all. Then he finally texted me at like 9 o clock and was saying how high he was and sending me pics of him smoking. I told him I didnt like being his 'high dial' We texted a few more times and then he just stopped. It was dumb. But anyways I had 4 guys (all Tina's boyfriends friends) who were trying to hook up with me last night, and Tina told Tim that he should say something to me to keep him his and his response was he was at old country buffet. Like he didn't care at all. So by the end of the night I ended up hooking up with one of the guys, Tina's boyfriend's friend, let's call him Ted.


Me and Ted had sex in his car, and btw he's 20. Hah. But he was really sweet and I was really hurt by what Tim kept doing to me, and I was really horny (two weeks without so much as a kiss!!) :S


So we did that, I haven't texted Ted yet but he gave me his number.


I just don't know if I should tell Tim.


I feel really bad about what I did. I don't regret it but I do feel really bad. I just don't know if Tim really deserves to be told, if he cared he should've done something obviously he didn't care. And we're not dating even though we both really like each other.


Do you think I should tell him or do you think it's none of his business?


I'm scared he will flip out and never talk to me again.. which would be kind of dumb IMO.


Please help, I'm stressing over what to do!!


Thanks C:|||i deff. dont think you should tell tim! obviously this guy does not care about you! Choosing drugs over you? im sorry, but that is really selfish. You should not even tell this guy what is going on about you since he chooses friends over a girl almost all the time. Also, Tim could be just using you for fun. And since he doesnt want to be seen with you in school, it has to be that he is embarressed or doesnt want to be seen with a girl. A guy like that is fake and no girl deserves that.|||wow|||Its his loss darlin'. It really sounds like he doesn't care anymore, you should just go ahead and tell him, if he goes mad then he's jealous and he wants you, if not then just leave it, he aint worth it...|||I don't want to preach to you, but this is not cool. No, you shouldn't tell the guy what you did with the 20 year old. You will never hear the end of it and he will lose what little respect he has for you. It sounds to me that there may be some self esteem issues going on with you. Boys especially teenage guys do not commit to one girl for the long haul. Your time would be better spent focusing on your plans for college, career choices and making new friends with positive people. The road your on is going to be a rough one if you don't get it together. Your heart is going to be broken repeatedly if you keep screwing these dudes and disrespecting yourself. Guys treat us based on how we treat ourselves. If you want to be treated special, treat yourself with respect and love. I'm speaking from experience. I was once you.|||Don't tell him. If he finds out from someone else it might be more hurtful for him and he might realise that he's been rubbish to you.|||Hey it's also been to me lately....there a girl who kept texting me from the morning to night so I ran out of things to share with her and stopped replying to her texts....I think that had been the case with him.....he needs time with his family too...and if u get in front of cellphone from morning to night then won't ur parents mind!!!!Go real slow girl and tell him that you will text her only for one hour.....don't overburden him.......and share some things with him too!!!okkk.......don't let him neglect you and if u still love him give him another chance!!!forget about that new dude!!!!








-Facebook.com/reegztanuj|||I wouldnt tell him cuz things could become really ugly for u. u got it out of your system now and i dont think he should know. He brought it on himself. the best thing fo ryou to do is just move on and find someone else. Dont talk to him or anything. You can still be polite when you see him at school but dont call, text or hang out with him til you really get him out of your head. He not good for you.|||no its none of his business. he might have not realized what you were saying because he was high but still you should move on if he really doesn't wanna date!|||WOW, ok so it sounds like you are in a tight situation. I would just not tell Tim and get over him. If any guy is doing drugs, he's not worth it. And another point, I don't think it's a good idea to hook up with random guys just because you're upset. Sex is supposed to be something special between a man and a woman in love. I've had my fair share of mistakes, don't get me wrong, but honestly, I think you are way too young to be having this problem. I would find someone who loves being with you and won't do anything ridiculous (like drugs). And if you wait until you're dating someone and you love them very much, that will help on the issue of them not staying and hurting you. Without commitment, a man is just a penis that "does" everything he can get his hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment