Thursday, February 23, 2012

My wife, moo moo lovins' wants to go out this weekend. Where should I take her? Here are the options...?

A) A petting zoo (hopefully, they might get confused and keep her)

B) A baseball game- I heard that broken bats are increasing, and there have been serious injuries lately

C) Shark chumming- the deck is slippery when wet....oops!

D) Old Country Buffet- she'll stay all weekend, I can go out with one of my mistressesMy wife, moo moo lovins' wants to go out this weekend. Where should I take her? Here are the options...?
Oh how it would be so wonderful to have someone love me as much. LOL!



Pick "D" then the both of you are happy!
You are an A**!My wife, moo moo lovins' wants to go out this weekend. Where should I take her? Here are the options...?
A is the best choice
Nice!My wife, moo moo lovins' wants to go out this weekend. Where should I take her? Here are the options...?
divoce court you lousy husband
Nothing like showing a little love and respect for the old lady is there?
are you trying to get rid of her...im confused by your stuff
Your a D***
take her to the gym, whip her into shape so maybe u can be attracted to her again--ur very shallow and God doesnt like ugly!
Thats funny ha ha ! I think you should contact the manager of the zoo and offer him a deal, so when you showed up there the things to be arranged already ha ha
that's nice... C
Id go for option D
Well if one doesn't work keep trying....you know what they say about trying.....you are a lot more fun now that I have you figured out......hey why not try some spelunking you could just leave her at the bottom of the cave.....just a thought
you ought to go to the zoo alright..by your damn self. You don't deserve to be in her company. Your probably no looker yourself.
D. can't go wrong with banging away on a mistress.
Listen... Say that she is a little bit obece. But say that she is beutiful 2! K. Well tell how it works
OCB BABY!!



Make sure you call ahead so they can fill the chocolate milk:)

No comments:

Post a Comment