Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm bi & I like this girl help plz?

Ok she took me out for my b-day to old country buffet then we met up with our guy friend named Ricky.He is bi aswell anyways we went back to her place.And stuff ended up happening when I kisses her body I got this feeling I wanted to eat her out...I told her last night I keep thinking about her %26amp; she told me I don't know. If something happens it happens.I really like her I don't know what to do plz help.I'm bi %26amp; I like this girl help plz?
Go out on another date ask her out maybe she wants you to make the next move and if things go your way maybe you can eat her out lol jk but seriously go on another date and see what happens.I'm bi %26amp; I like this girl help plz?
Get to know her better!! Spend some time alone with her and after you both feel comfortable together you can take the next step in your relationship.I'm bi %26amp; I like this girl help plz?
just ask her how she feels, go out for the day with her and have fun and see where things go.

always better to know than always wondering.
Go on a second date. See how it goes. and go with the flow from there. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment