Monday, February 20, 2012

Christians why don't you pray for the President & country? or any religion or non-religion u have energy?

I just saw an article where President Obama said that even though there have been many accomplishments it doesn't mean much to somoene who is out of work or their house is under water by $100,000.



Would any of the religious people reading this be willing to pray for the country %26amp; pray for the President?



I pray that he has a miracle happen %26amp; things start improving dramatically. I pray that anyone who can help financially will step up %26amp; do that. I pray the wars suddenly end in peace. That the economy starts to boom %26amp; people are all able to go back to work doing what they love %26amp; are gifted at doing. Everyone find their right %26amp; perfect work.



That everyone some how is able to take care of their health. Whether a miracle happens %26amp; they find they no longer hunger for bad things %26amp; their test results show they have no more diabetes, or other health problems.



I know I can heal the country by praying %26amp; each of us together can do even more than I alone can do. Will you join me. I know what we give out comes back to us. So if we see relationships healed %26amp; our President holding a conference cause Oprah gave all her money to him %26amp; Gates %26amp; Buffet %26amp; everyone in Hollywood %26amp; everyone in business who has a lot of money %26amp; in sports %26amp; we are out of debt %26amp; people are off the government assistance %26amp; now taxpayers. This can be a great country %26amp; then we can again help the world.Christians why don't you pray for the President %26amp; country? or any religion or non-religion u have energy?
Somebody from my church said that he won't support Barack Obama because he doesn't agree with him. That upsets me. I'm not the biggest Obama fan either, but I feel it is my duty to pray for the person who is running our country. I pray that God blesses him and helps him make decisions through prayer and dedication to Christ. I don't care if you like him or not, this man is our leader and he needs the support of everybody, especially us Christians.Christians why don't you pray for the President %26amp; country? or any religion or non-religion u have energy?
I do not think that praying will make any difference. The best thing to do is to vote for the man with rational faculty to do the right thing for the country. I believe at this time, the republican field do not have an electable candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment