Monday, February 20, 2012

Will eating bad one day out of the week kill my diet?

i run cross country for my school, we run about 3-4 miles monday-through thursday and then i try to run friday and sunday nights, but saturday is usually hte day i eat bad like, eat sweets or go to a buffet, etc.



is it gonna prevent me from losing weight? or is it ok for just one bad meal a week?Will eating bad one day out of the week kill my diet?
it's not going to hurt you to treat yourself once in awhile just don't let it lead to more.That's like me with my bad cholesterol.I eat things i shouldn't be eating and then i tend to do it more often.
a diet is a lifestyle, so as long as you dont repetitively eat "bad" then you wont gain weight. one pound is 3500 calories, so its not likely that you've gained much weight from letting yourself go once in awhile, and you are really active. its mentally healthy to just let yourself have a day like that, dont deprive yourself all the time. Will eating bad one day out of the week kill my diet?
This won't hurt you. It sounds like you're otherwise very healthy. There are a lot of these "myths" (e.g., that one day of eating "bad" will destroy your diet) that really aren't true. Here are some more diet "emergencies" that really aren't if you're interested:



http://buzz.prevention.com/community/ste鈥?/a>




You'll be OK with that...just try to tone down what you intake on those cheat days...try to make it as healthy as you can...with what you're doing you'll burn it off...Will eating bad one day out of the week kill my diet?
Matt good 4 u !!! that one day won't hurt u !!!!!!!!!! your running alot that will keep u in shape !

No comments:

Post a Comment