Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is this wrong(boy Question?) Help?

okay so, I am in 8th grade, and today we had out class field trip! and me my Bff ash, and other BFF sarah, and ash's crush where hanging out, today , and her crush(tristan) rly seemed to like me to day, (like more then just like a friend) Then at the zoo he gave me a piggy back ride, (at my school was a big deal) so then after that we talked a lil more the the usual,(my bff was not mad) so then we go out to eat, and we are all sitting around the table and they start to ask us if we like echoler(I started to) we where like not(embarssed to say we did) then he gave me a piggy back ride out of the restruatn(old country buffet) and to the bus while we where wating when we walked out everyone looked at us, and started to take pics! we where like what eve, then Justice came up and tryed to get him to ask me out, then he was like not infront of u pple. so then after that, we got on the bus and his friend who is also mine told me that he rly does like me and he was struggling to ask me out, he finally did, but he was my ash's crush! and she said she was okay with it but.....? IDK should I break up with him,and at the current moment, they are getting made fun of because they talk so much! so what should I do break up with him? or NoIs this wrong(boy Question?) Help?
awe thts reallyy hard question i guess it depends on how much u like him and how much she likes him, if she likes him more then u like him u shouldd break it up mabby,ur a good friend just thinking u should, some of my friends would never. think about if she really douse mean she dousent mind
It's really up to you. If you like him, and see it going somewhere, keep going out with him. If you don't really see anything special in your relationship, break up with him. However, if you really want to keep your friend, break up with him if you don't like him. Your friend is just trying to be nice by saying she doesn't care.Is this wrong(boy Question?) Help?
Well, your friend is maybe just hoping you'll be happy.



You should tell your boyfriend about the current situtation, and see what he does. If your "Ash" is a close person to you, you should consider her true feelings.
i have all older siblings, and family members, and they all say never go out with your best friends, ex-crush/boyfriend, boyfriend, or or crush, it will just start a lot of problems. if you really like him, then don't really brag about him in front of your friend "ash"Is this wrong(boy Question?) Help?
thats a hard question if you really do like him give him a shot after. being shy and haveing a hard time waiting for the right moment to ask you out if you, wanna break up with him its your decision juss listen to your heart and it'll guide you it'll show if its worth it. i hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment