Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is it a good idea to let my dog eat as much as he can?

He always wants food. He's like my bestest friend when I have food. I feed him enough though, but he wants more. I'm thinking about gettin a bunch of food and letting him have all of it, like an endless buffet for him. Is that a good idea? Like 30 1 dollar burgers from some fast food joint. 100 piece mcnuggets. bunches of fries. stop by country buffet and take home lots of meats mashed potatoes. just give him soooo much food.



this idea for me is like the 'new comer to alcohol' one. let the dude drink and you'll know he'll hate it in the morning.Is it a good idea to let my dog eat as much as he can?
Only if you want to kill your dog. They can end up with bloat or pancreatitis or a variety of other ailments if allowed to gorge themselves, especially on unhealthy fatty foods. Bad idea. If he seems hungry after meals, you can "bulk up" his normal meals with some frozen defrosted green beans. They won't add much calories, but the fiber will help him feel fuller. You can also make his meals last longer by feeding him out of a bowl like the "Brake-fast" or by putting his meals into a puzzle toy of some sort.Is it a good idea to let my dog eat as much as he can?
If u do this he will gain so much weight. My dog does the same thing but my dad is a vet so he knows how much food to feed her. Don't over do it just two meals a day, breakfast and dinner. And feed him according to his weight and activity level.Is it a good idea to let my dog eat as much as he can?
dogs will eat and eat and eat until they die from too much food. they don't have the ability to know when to stop. your idea will not work, it will kill your dog. don't do it.
Are you kidding me? That's a horrible idea! you're gonna kill your dog!

Dogs always act hungry even if they're not. If you eat, they will want to as well. It goes all the way back to their wolf ancestors. It's like a wolf pack kind of thing. In the wild, they didn't have a nice big bowl of food every day, so they took whatever they could find whenever it was available. And whenever they would get a kill, the leader of the pack would eat it first and give the rest to everyone else in the pack, so your dog sees you as the leader and is expecting some food from you.
  • mymathlab login
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment