Sunday, February 26, 2012

Parents: I just went to..?

I just got back from this buffet place called "old country buffet" and I have been trying to lose some of my fat before I got super pregnant and I have been maintaining a nice weight but all of the sudden I ate and ate and ate and ate and before I knew it, I felt like I gained 10 pounds. :) I know I am pregnant but I need to know some exercises for my 15 year old neice to do as well. (we both went and both feel as though we gained 10-15 pounds haha) well we both want some inside the house exercises that really burn fat and make you feel great. :)

please help and we do not have any equiptment. :( we need to get some. :) thanks a bunch.Parents: I just went to..?
Take a walk, nothing like waking off your dinner!



If you can't go out, turn up the music and dance it off!Parents: I just went to..?
Get some exercise dvds and do them together. When you both do them, it will be fun and the time will fly.



Try Tae Bo, any of The Firm dvds, or step aerobics. Have fun!Parents: I just went to..?
Never ever go to a buffet! They are the enemy! Lol

And especially not to Old Country "Barf'et" yuck!



Take a couple of water bottles and use those as weights.

Take a walk around the neighborhood.

Dance! That's my favorite form of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment