Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is the best American food buffet in Alexandria, VA? Price?

I have heard good things about Old Country Buffet; any others?What is the best American food buffet in Alexandria, VA? Price?
I love Old Country. I get down there once in a while. I eat at the one in Laurel mostly. The other buffets I go to are up my way. A couple chinese buffets, but you don't have Golden Corral or Cactus Willies down there.



Here are the ones I found in Alexandria. I suggest you try them all and let US know:



Great American Steak %26amp; Buffet

(703) 329-1555 5902 Richmond Hwy



Green Olive Buffet %26amp; Grill

(703) 765-5899 7405 Richmond Hwy



King Buffet

(703) 971-9718 5890 Kingstowne Ctr



Win Buffet - This one seems like it might be chinese.

(703) 813-6388 6244 Little River TpkeWhat is the best American food buffet in Alexandria, VA? Price?
I love buffets!

Report Abuse

What is the best American food buffet in Alexandria, VA? Price?
just sayin hi...ur not far
nah, that's a/b it. I mean there r others but this is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment