Sunday, February 26, 2012

What do you guys eat at the movie theaters?

Im a vegetarian and me and my family are going to the movies today and I know they're is nothing healthy at the movie theaters,they're food is full of fat and whole bunch of other mess. What do you vegetarians/vegans usually eat when going out to the movies,do you sneak in your own snacks? Also were going to the old country buffet which I hate and they have a salad bar and stuff but im kind of nervous about eating their because around maybe 90% of the food they're is meat or surrounded around meat and im the only vegetarian in my family so I have no choice but to go their,should I just be careful about what I pick out?



thanksWhat do you guys eat at the movie theaters?
Well, Stranger, when I was an omnivore, I was very health-conscious so I always brought food in my purse or jacket pockets. As a vegan who's still into bodybuilding, I do the same thing. Whether it's a protein or snack bar or even a delicious sandwich I made at home, it's coming with me to the theater!
I'm a vegetarian, not a nun. I eat a gigantic friggen popcorn drizzled in butter and flavouring powder, and some chocolate, and a pop.



Then the next day I try to balance it out with more veggies and healthy food. It's no big deal.



And if you're at Old Country Buffet, they serve salad bar, breads, and plenty of vegetarian pasta. Don't worry about it too much. Remember that basically ALL processed food could contain some trace amounts of meat.What do you guys eat at the movie theaters?
At the movies you should just get popcorn or candy. or dont get anything. movies are usually only a few hours so if you dont have a snack while your there no big deal. as for eating out thats always the hardest part of being vegetarian. just be really careful about what you get and if you dont know what something is you have to assume it has meat in it so make sure you know what your putting on your plate.
I'm a vegetarian. I sneak in my own snacks. I have a "movie purse" that I bring which is big enough to carry all my stuff. I eat smart balance popcorn. I can only find it at safeway. MMMM it is good. I also bring my own bottle of water. As far as the buffet, make sure you eat plenty of salads and veggies. Most everything vegetarian outside of that are carbs.What do you guys eat at the movie theaters?
Bring your own candy, popcorn,or sliced fruits/veggies. I mean you don't "HAVE" to eat during a movie- its not like you are working out and need energy. As for the restaurant order lots of veggies,baked beans, plain buiscuits. Just be careful of what you eat
yes you can carefully pick out foods in that buffet but since in this question i think uhh you dont have to eat in the movie theaters or drink cos in my experience if you drink then youll miss the movie because you go to the restroom
Bring in some raisins or cut up snak pak of fruit to eat during the movie. It shouldn't be hard to sneak in if you have to. I wouldn't worry too much about the salad bar. They keep it pretty distant from the other buffets.
Sneak in some goodings in my handbag.



Get the Vegetarian Starter Kit (PCRM)

http://www.pcrm.org/health/veginfo/vsk
bring your own snacks in, and as far as ocb goes, its not that big of a deal if the salad is by meat, just eat it, you'll be fine. :)
I don't usually eat anything. I like to eat before I go to the movie. Snacks in theaters are so freaking expensive anyway.
About the movies...yeah...just sneak in your own food. Girls can get aways with oversized handbags and no one is going to question you.
You need to bring your own food. You can smuggle in the wholesome goodness of carrot sticks.
I just bring in my own food. I don't feel like paying $10 for a small drink and a small bag of popcorn that tastes like cardboard.
Popcorn with canola oil (what the movie industry calls "Butter"). Healthy snack.
I don't eat much when watching a movie, but I usually sneak in a candy bar. I also always have gum and mints on me.
no butter popcorn



i usually bring my own snacks though.
I say sneak in your own snacks.
an apple
As far as the restaurant goes, just be careful what you pick out. I'm sure they'll have mashed potatoes (watch the gravy--dunno how strict of a Vegetarian you are), stuffing (again, not sure how strict you are), or just get a salad... Or, can't you order something from the menu? I've never been there, but the name kinda sounds like it's just a buffet place.



At the movies I typically don't have anything. If I do, I sneak in something or just get nachos and cheese. I've had the latter of the two maybe three times in my life. Movie theater food is just too expensive.
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment