Monday, February 20, 2012

In Asian countries, do they have America buffets?

There are chinese buffet restaurants everywhere. At lunch today I wondered if in china they have buffets with fried chicken, cheeseburgers, and mashed potatoes ... just curious.In Asian countries, do they have America buffets?
Yes they do. I lived in Asia for many years and growing up, my parents took us to American buffets and they wre such a treat for us then!!!
Yes. They're called McDonalds.In Asian countries, do they have America buffets?
Yes, at some of the western hotels but believe me a Asian buffet is awesome. I'm in China right now and the Chinese love buffets. Damn the food is good here. You have not had Chinese food until you've had it in China, the Chinese food you get outside China is not real Chinese food.
Yep. And they got McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Burger King, and all that other crapIn Asian countries, do they have America buffets?
Never seen a buffet but they have a lot of American fast food joints - KFC, McDs
The only thing i like more than a chinese buffet is a diet coke
Yes
They have fast food restaurants and in their ressorts they have "western" meals.
My travels have led me to believe NO... NO American food buffets.



The BUFFET thing is American from what I have seen. Other countries do not eat nearly as much as the Americans do, in one sitting. They simply order off the menu, a plate or numerous plates.
It would be strange because it is sure hard to find any American Buffets here in the US anymore!
Buffet in China? You must be kidding.. It would only led restaurateur to bankruptcy. Twins, triplets, quadruplets and looks alike will swam in for a pay load of one and get +++ extra meal for free. Their culture there are very different from what you see in America china town. Maybe it's only the rural areas i visited where famine is still a problem.
they have americain fast food chains.
I'm 99.9% sure they don't! After all, why would they? Surely hardly any AMERICANS would now want to eat cheeseburgers with mashed potatoes - and not THAT many would eat fried chicken with mash - so why on earth would a nation of rice and noodle eaters want to eat such a strange combination??? Even I wouldn't - and I originate from England and LOVE mash!! (Not with cheeseburgers though..!!)

; )
That's funny. Made me think. Thanks.
I would think so, seeing as how most Buffets here in the U.S serve a lot of Asian food.
doubtful, if so it is probably to cater to American tourists. They just don't eat that way
Buffets? I don't think so. But I think you are asking about fast food restaurants though like KFC and McDonalds. Not much Burger King though, that's the sad part.
the research they look in an encyclopedia

No comments:

Post a Comment