Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to know my true weight?

I'm 19. About 64 inches tall, so that would be like 5'3. I have a digital weight scale, and one morning after waking-up I got on the scale with an empty stomach, and it said my weight was 139. Having no food in my stomach made me feel lighter and look slimmer. So as the day went by, around the afternoon when I have eaten, I weight my self again and it said 140. Another time I went to this all you can eat country buffet with my family for a special event, and I ate so much that it felt as if my tummy was bout to pop! lol. When I finally got home and weight myself again, it said 143鈥︹€?So now I鈥檓 really confused on what my true weight is! On an empty stomach when I鈥檓 hungry I weight 139. On a normal full stomach I weight 140. %26amp; on a full feeling of bout to pop stomach from being greedy I weight 143. So please can anyone please tell me some how of figuring out my true weight.How to know my true weight?
It's not super-critical to know the exact number - everyone fluctuates some every day. If you're trying to keep track for weight loss, I'd use the number first thing in the morning, after you go to the bathroom. That number will be least affected by what you've been doing recently, because all you've been doing is sleeping.



Just try to keep the time/weight you use for comparison consistent, sometimes right after exercising is a nice time to measure too. Both early morning and right after exercising will be low numbers too, after losing a lot of water to exercise or sleep - it's always a nice thing to see a lowish number, even if you expect to gain a pound or two of water and food during the day. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment