Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is stuff what leads you to a happy life? Do you think I have a happy life?

Well I was wondering if "stuff" gets you a happy life. I got a 42" LED HDTV television that cost $1499.99 but we got it on sale for $999.99 plus a free XBOX 360 with a free game. I got $70 shoes on sale for $34.99 because the store was closing. I got 2 new shoes. 1 in black the other in blood red with a cute bow tie on it. I got new skinny jeans. 3 Aeropostale jeggings. 2 Aeropostale skinny jeans. Green Aeropostale sweatpants with the sweatshirt. 2 new sparkly long sleeve shirts. A long sleeve butterfly shirt. A red girls list long sleeve shirt. About 7 new short sleeve Rue 21 shirts. 1 new leggings. 7 new outfits from JC Penney. A new comfy jacket. 2 new winter gloves. A new hat. 1 pair of cheetah pattern boot shaped fluffy soft comfy slippers. 8 new Aquafina lip balms because they work so good and they have good quality. A new Converse shoes. A tennis shoes from Claire's, the kind that look like Converse. A sketchers twinkle toes tennis shoes. This is all my stuff I have. Now I have, a good home, very clean, modern, fancy, and in shape with the good temperature and a good view. I don't have very nice neighbors because most of them are rude. I have food, I never starve and if my mom doesn't cook we usually go to Golden Corral, Old Country Buffet, or New China Buffet. My mom has a good work and so does my Dad. I live in apts. so there's an indoor and outdoor pool, a baseball field with bleachers, very huge playing area with lots of grass, a garden, and lots of trees, so I get good oxygen. I also have a playground that belongs to the apartments. I have insurance. I have love. All my family loves me. I love them. We have water. The bills are crazy though but not too crazy. We have light and oxygen. Not a need but entertainment... like I said I have an XBOX 360 I just got for free today. I have a Wii. A computer of course! And a laptop. I go to a good school and I have a good education. I love to read. I get good grades. Never repeated a grade although I was about to but I thank God I didn't. We have smoke detectors and the heating is included along with A/C. All I wanna know is if I'm living a happy and healthy life. Also what leads to a happy life. Thanks!Is stuff what leads you to a happy life? Do you think I have a happy life?
Stuff doesn't lead you to a happy life. it doesn't give you happiness. Some poor people have nothing, and they are the happiest. It's the people who make you happy..the people who give you the stuff. But not because they give it to you, but because they care about you. The people who love you are suppose to be the ones who make you happy. And the people you love are suppose to too! not stuff. Stuff isn't anything, the only reason why we have stuff is for the government or people who don't have happiness to try and buy happiness with money. That is why most rich people are sad, and why because they always buy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment