Thursday, February 23, 2012

Calling crush?I don't know?

Ok so there is this guy at church named Spencer.I really really like him.I don't mean a major crush,I mean beyond major crush!Anyways how should I go about telling him I like him.I was thinking of e-mailing him,but I don't know about that.He doesn't go to my school.I only get to see him every Sunday (church),and Tuesday (YouthGroup ),if he's there.I don't know if he likes me back or not.I have glasses,no acne,.I am tall and he's tall too.He has tan skin,and I have tan skin too.He has either black or dark brown hair,and I have dark brown hair.We have a lot of similarities,but how do I know if he likes me back?We haven't talked much to each other.Me and my family went to Old Country Buffet after church today,and well he and his family were there too.They were giving out free tickets to a lunch at Old Country Buffet at church.So how do I know if he likes me back,and how do I go about telling him I like him?I am a leader at church,in K.O.T.R. (sunday school),and he is too.Calling crush?I don't know?
ok don't call him becasue that could lead to a lot of awkwardness and slightly a bit of stalkerish feelings too. the best thing to do is take things slow at first. If ur going to church or youth group just go and sit next to him. strike up a conversation. obviously u have church in common and the sunday school, so maybe talk about something in that category. just be genuinely friendly and not fake. after u start to feel comfortable with him, tell him ur going out for an icecream after youth group one day or if u really want some time with him invite him to come to brunch with u after church one morning. but wait until u have spoken a bit in church. and last of all, don't be afraid to show ur interested. guys are just as shy as girls are, and if u don't show some interest they probably won't. let us know how it goes!Calling crush?I don't know?
jus call him n ask if he's there n den tell him dat u lyk him before he decides to b w/ sm1 else. or u cn jus tell him in person. betta take a chance if u've got a major crush on him instead of waitin cuz u mite lose him. n btw similarities in looks do not exactly mean dat u guys have similar personalities or other things. good luck.Calling crush?I don't know?
i wouldnt track him down via phonebook, thats just plain creepy. I would see if he had an instant messenger, or ASK for his phone number in person. If i didnt like someone, i wouldnt want them calling me, therefore i wouldnt give them my number, so just give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment