Thursday, February 23, 2012

RHH: Wll you still be listening to RHH in your 90's?

or for some of else who dont plan to live that long, do you plan to be listening to RHH when you get old? Would you have Kanye West - Cant tell me nothing on blast in your car while your driving to country kitchen buffet? Would you install speakers in your wheelchair? You get the point...



BQ: What will our grandchildren being listening to ?RHH: Wll you still be listening to RHH in your 90's?
Yeah, the same way old people still listen to the music they grew up with.. I hope to God I don't live until my 90's though.



BQ: Deltron 7070
Sure, my dad listen's to his jams, my grandad blasts his tunes, so I don't see why I wouldn't be.



Most likely, our grandchildren will be listening some form of techno, and we'll have flying cars and stuff, and everything from Back to the Future will really have happened.RHH: Wll you still be listening to RHH in your 90's?
Ten years from now, where do I want

to be? I wanna be...just livin'

man, just

living comfortably with my niqqas

man, in a pool and ****, smoking

plenty indo

you know I'm saying? I got my

wife, just lounging with my wife

you know i'm

saying?

with my daughter, her daughter, you know

just laid back, just chillin,

you know i'm saying? Living all

my niqqas is living where I think

I be? Ten

years

I don't think I will see it for real dogg

for real man, that sh*t ain't

promised man

I don't think my luck is that good,

I hope it is but if it ain't, so be

it, I'm

ready
If i live to be in the 90's....shoot me. please.
but until i die, who knows...you dont see a whole lot of ladies in their 50 bumping hip hop lol. who knows. ima enjoy while it last though.RHH: Wll you still be listening to RHH in your 90's?
probably not











http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiKIatgV0鈥?/a>
when I think of it now I can't see myself not listening to it but who knows, hopefully im not around that long though.
i dont see why not. our parents listen to the same sh*t they did when they were kids.



BQ: probably gonna be bumpin a bunch of dubstep.
Yeah y not n im gonna be like you youngans ain't sh't n hit them wit my cane
i dont think i'll be alive when i'm 90.



BQ: idk, lemme go to the future and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment