Thursday, February 23, 2012

I want a country song for my ringtone but i dont know which song to get. ?

i want one that is sorta current but i also want that sorta jimmy buffet kinda oldtimey sound.

thanks so much

laurenn:)I want a country song for my ringtone but i dont know which song to get. ?
Margaritaville is a good song. It's not a current one, though. Try some Jason Aldean or Alan Jackson. Alan has a new one out "Good Time" It's a good song.
This might not be what ur looking for, but its very country -



"Cowboy Take Me Away" by Dixie ChicksI want a country song for my ringtone but i dont know which song to get. ?
How about Cheeseburger in paradise or Margaritaville
do

Kiss my country *** by Rhett Atkins

I want a country song for my ringtone but i dont know which song to get. ?
try taylor swift songs.
Jamey Johnson

Kenny Chesney

Dierks Bentley

Brad Paisley

Miranda Lambert

Sara Evans



they all have an "old time" country sound
Maybe some Kenny Chesney
the only country song i have on my phone is miranda lambert gun powder and lead.
have you tried checking on country tones from ringtonedeck.com?
Our Song by Taylor Swift.

It's catchy! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment