Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just got this job and..?

so I got a job at old country buffet and I never got a schedule the first time they told me to come in 2 weeks ago for friday,sat,sun,so on my way there friday they called me and told me not to come in so I waited about a week and still no call then I called and had to come in that day,but the thing is I never got a schedule every time I get there the manager is not there or is very busy I dont think I will stay with this job for more than 3 or 4 monthsJust got this job and..?
whats the question?? id say be more proactive... dont wait for someone to help you.. help yourself and show some intiative. most important, give 100% no matter the task. if they tell you to mop floors you be the best floor mopper they'd ever seen. if they cant trust you with the small stuff they'll never trust you with the big stuffJust got this job and..?
Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment