Thursday, February 23, 2012

Interview questions?

Can anyone help me please? I'm a 16 year old trying to apply for a job at Old Country Buffet. Any suggestions? and please can anyone please tell me some interview questions that i should look forward to in my interview. Please help me. Thank you!Interview questions?
If it's a huge organisation you're working for, it's usually they'll ask you this:



- What do you know about this organisation?



Otherwise, they have these other questions to consider:



-Why do you think you are suitable for this position?

- Why would you like this job?

- What qualifications do you have for this job?

- Why have you applied for this job?

- What are you strength/weaknesses?

- Do you work well with others/part of a team?

- Does future study appeal to you?

- Do you have any career plans?

- Why do you think we should employ you?

- What have you got to offer us?



------------------------------...



My interview was in 2 parts. The first part was a written test to see how quickly I can match reference numbers (I applied for Nightfill) then I had a formal interview one on one.



To ease things up a bit, it's only about 10-15 for interviews normally. In my interview, I got asked these questions:



- What times are you available throughout the week?

- Throughout life, what did you do to encourage your team to participate in the activity?

- Throughout life, what were you satisfied and dissatisfied about?

- What are your strength and weaknesses?



Then I got asked if I had any questions for them. To my reply, I only had one:



- Why is this position vacant?



Good luckInterview questions?
Be nice polite clean and willing to be taught the system. Make $ for the company with good service is the motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment