Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What are the crew members names at Old Country Buffet?

I looking for a person who I saw work there. I don't know their name at all. All i know is the person is hispanic, a boy, and is 19. I tried to see if the crew members names are listed online but i didn't see it. The restaurant is called Old Country Buffet and its located in Forestville, MD.Can anyone find it online or maybe call the restaurant and find who the person is and give me their name and cell number. PLEASE ASAP. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I'LL GIVE YOU TEN POINTS. PLEASEWhat are the crew members names at Old Country Buffet?
His name is Refluglio Vomitorius. His cell number is Block B Cell 143What are the crew members names at Old Country Buffet?
they dont list info like that just go back to the place and ask for his name maybe he will be working there again

No comments:

Post a Comment