Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kentucky Fried Chicken , Popeyes, Old Country Buffet?

who has the best fried chicken?Kentucky Fried Chicken , Popeyes, Old Country Buffet?
KFC best friend chicken...plus the mashed potatoes, and gravy....and the biscuts...
KFC, so much variety and its so good. Im getting hungry right nowKentucky Fried Chicken , Popeyes, Old Country Buffet?
I use to love the fried chicken at Old Country Buffet until they closed. Kentucky Fried Chicken is pretty good too.
KFC all the way!!!!!!!Kentucky Fried Chicken , Popeyes, Old Country Buffet?
I like Kentucky Fried Chicken and Popeyes! =D

I like Popeyes because of their biscuit! yum! delicious! =D
kfc or course
k.f.c and popeyes!
Popeyes definitely.
I would say Popeyes,...cuz those were the selections and I've had all 3.



Church's is THE BEST Fried Chicken though.
Church's Chicken.



Definitely.



/drool.
I like both KFC and Popeyes, I havent tried Old Country's yet.
Popeye's hands down.
KFC.....Colonel Sanders rules......!!!!!
popeyes
kfc
i like Popeyes,because it taste so much better.
Well since I have never eaten at Popeyes and don't care for KFC, and since it's been ages for Old Country Buffet, I am going with Albertson's!
overall O.C. Buffet because of their mashed potatoes and geravy and corn and salads, along with chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment