Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Country Buffet scheduleing??? *10ptz*?

i applyed at country bufftet yesterday but i ddnt get to give my application to the manager so i was told to go back today and i did. i went back to give it to him and he asked me about the days i circled mon-fri and he said that if i could work on weekends because there are more people and i said no becasue i wan them off. but i said that i could work weekends but not during the week. and he asked if i could work when in the weekends and i said AM only. he then told me to give him a couple of days to call me for an interview and that was it.



honestly i just want to work the during the week for 4 hrs in the afternoon becauese ill be going to school in the morning...and i want to have my weekends off to relax. but if they want me to work in the weekend sure but i would like the mornings for 6hrs..also i cant work a full week its my first job and ill be starting college in the fall its too much for me to handle alredy. i only want a parttime..soo..idk what is it that they are looking for really.Country Buffet scheduleing??? *10ptz*?
employers like flexible employees. and if youre working in a restaurant the weekends are usually there busy days. the more available you are to them the better. if youre gonna be having trouble working at this job because of school then maybe this isnt the job for you. find somewhere else that will be willing to work with your schedule because this guy sounds like he wont
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment