Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is Rosie O'Donnell the reason that Old Country Buffet is going out of business?

Ahahhaha... the imagery is disturbing ! Yes.Is Rosie O'Donnell the reason that Old Country Buffet is going out of business?
I think you need rethink about whom you make fun of, little alone fat jokes in a place where things like this are not allowed. Maybe you needed to Look within a mirror and see if you'er one needs to stay out of Old Country buffet.
Absolutely.Is Rosie O'Donnell the reason that Old Country Buffet is going out of business?
Are they? My local one was crowded for Mother's Day. I thought Rosie was a Ponderosa gal.
they aren't going out of business. don't even say that.Is Rosie O'Donnell the reason that Old Country Buffet is going out of business?
Old Country Buffet is going out of business??
her and roseanne put it out of business.
Probably.I hope they don't though
I think so! (Her and I believe.....Garfield as well!!)
Heck Yeah
Lmao



Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment