Thursday, February 16, 2012

Do you leave a tip at a buffet?

Why or why not?



If you wouldn't mind leaving your state/province/country, that would be good too.



ThanksDo you leave a tip at a buffet?
No. I never tip because it is the responsibility of the establishment to pay their employees.
Yes,i leave tips at buffet restaurants,places like the Golden Corral,Pizza Hut buffet,Chinese restaurants,or any other buffet.They always bring me clean plates,and refill my drinks,so l make sure to give them a tip.Mississippi USADo you leave a tip at a buffet?
Depends. If you do it all yourself. Then I would say no. But if someone comes to your table to take an order and you order the buffet. Then I would tip as normal. Specially if the waiter/waitress still got your drinks and brought the check.
Yes, usually theres still someone getting your drinks and they have to clean up after you. We usually tip a dollar a person, and a little more if they did well, like if your cup never gets empty.



Oklahoma , usaDo you leave a tip at a buffet?
Washington/USA and yes, we leave a tip at a buffet because the servers / waitstaff still have to clear our table and have been back %26amp; forth removing dishes and bringing our drinks...... Just courtesy to say thanks for a job well done!
Maybe a small one, for the bus boys. There seems to be a lot more for them to clean up than there would be at a normal restaurant.



Chicago, IL.
If you have a waitress fill drinks and take dirty dishes. Ask you if you need napkins or need anything, yes you leave a tip. Kentucky
yes because they Brig you drinks sometimes plates and rolls so yes it would be the right and nice thing to do
Yup. I think so. Because someone is still serving you. Cleaning your table after you're done. Philadelphia.
Yup. I think so. Because someone is still serving you. Cleaning your table after you're done. Philadelphia.
Yes - someone is still getting your drinks, and clearing your table etc.



Ontario/Canada
If your server brings you refills and such 15%-20%. I'm a server buffets are cheap so I feel bad leaving less than $4 even if the check is like $20.



Mississippi
No I don't because that is their job. Now if I'm out of water and they bring me water without me asking and checkin up on me all the time then yes.
i do, but less than a regular restaurant. like ten percent instead of fifteen to twenty. they dont get paid minimum wage. only $2.13 an hour. texas
yes

at the ones where they bring the drinks

they deserve it .@@
I do....not much though....mainly for clearing the table between trips...



I'm from los angeles, ca
A small one, maybe a dollar per person. WI, USA.
yes i think you should leave tip
I am a server, so i leave great tips, always.

However, I would never eat at a buffet. Ew.
  • acura tsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment