Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Speaking of food doyou like the country buffet? is is good?

I like it. I have been to the one off I-10 and Antoine. The sides are better tasting than the Golden Corral and definitely better then Ryan's. The sirloin steak is good.Speaking of food doyou like the country buffet? is is good?
Yes I like it, it's very good.Speaking of food doyou like the country buffet? is is good?
They have great chicken. I don't care for a lot of their side dishes and the biggest problem is too many out of control kids.Speaking of food doyou like the country buffet? is is good?
Its okay but applebees is better and olive garden !!!!
I've been to the one by IKEA on I-10 (I think it is Antoine) a few times, but not recently. Good value for lunch, and it is nice to see a steak on their grills!

No comments:

Post a Comment