Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PLZ PLZ HELP! Old country buffet at naperville?

hi im gnna go to old country buffet tomorrow and im wonderin how much it would cost for me (13) my sis (10) my dad (48) and my mom (42) together?? at breakfast. im probably gnna say im 11 so i will get a discount. plz and thankzPLZ PLZ HELP! Old country buffet at naperville?
The average cost per person at Old Country Buffett is about $9.

If you subtract a little for the discount and add a little for the tip, you should expect to pay around $40.



I've actually been to the one in Naperville- it's pretty good.PLZ PLZ HELP! Old country buffet at naperville?
Figure Adults $12.00 and at ages13 and 10 you probably do not fall into the "kids" so you have 4 people at full price. $48.00 a few dollars for tip figure around $55.00 for everyone. These prices are rounded up to nearest $.

No comments:

Post a Comment