Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Does anyone know how to make the bread stuffing they have at Hometown Buffet (or Old Country Buffet)??

It's like this gooey bread, not dry like stuffing usually is. It's very soft and fluffy and AMAZING. I pretty much only eat that any time I go. I've tried to recreate it before, but I just can't get the texture right!! Please if anyone knows what I'm talking about and knows how to make it let me know!!! I want to make it for Thanksgiving this year!Does anyone know how to make the bread stuffing they have at Hometown Buffet (or Old Country Buffet)??
Yes I use to work there in the bakery.

You will need:

Bread 2 loafs(cut up into pieces)

4 eggs

1cup celery

1cup onion

1 cup of chicken stock

1/2 stick of butter

salt ,pepper, garlic powder to taste .Mix everything in a large bowl mixture should be really wet if to dry add more stock.Put into an oven @350 for 20-25 or until top is golden brown.enjoy.....Does anyone know how to make the bread stuffing they have at Hometown Buffet (or Old Country Buffet)??
Eat a ton of Wonder Bread and butter, then stick your finder down your throat and puke it all up. Bake in pan.Does anyone know how to make the bread stuffing they have at Hometown Buffet (or Old Country Buffet)??
You probably won't be able to ever get it just right. They use mixes. Find out what mix they use.

No comments:

Post a Comment