Friday, February 10, 2012

P90X. Going to a seafood buffet?!?

In about 5 hours, I'll be going to a buffet.

I'm on my first week of P90x, after returning back to it for the 3rd time. The first 2 times, I only went through the fat-burning phase and have lost 25lbs. Ever since July, I have 100% completely removed junk food, juices, pop, hard candy, you name it. I have also removed fast-foods.



But, I have to go out to the buffet with my family. It's seafood night and usually, I would eat 2-3 platefuls of just crab. Is it okay if I do this again? Or would it throw everything off?



Also, what kinds of foods should I avoid, or stick to?

They have seafood, steak, variety of asian foods, italian food. It's almost like "Old Country Buffet"P90X. Going to a seafood buffet?!?
Hey congrats on trying to stick with it. That's awesome. I have done P90X and Insanity. I lost 40 pound of fat and gained about 10 in muscle. It has totally changed my life.



Anyhow, to answer your questions:



1. The crab should be fine as long as you are NOT putting any butter on it. In general stay away from and sauces, dips, etc.



2. At the buffet, be wary of how the food was prepared and if there was anything added. Restaurants notoriously like to add butter, cream sauces, or even clear sauces, and sugar to add flavor and keep you coming back for more. That is why we are all getting fatter.



3. I would stick to salad, but be careful how much dressing you use. Try to go with low or no fat. Seafood like crab legs as long as they are not in butter are an awesome choice. You get the point.



4. You can workout before or after your meal, so long as you will have time left in the day to do it.



Do you have a Beachbody Coach? If you don't, you should. Our job is to help motivate and support people like you who are using the products and have questions about them, just like the questions you asked today. I am a coach, so if you don't have one, I would be happy to be your coach. Just go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/coachbearj and click join (scroll to the bottom for the free membership so it doesn't cost you anything) and fill in your information. Then you can contact me anytime and I can help out. When you finish P90X you may even want to be a coach. You can make some pretty good extra cash doing it.



Have you ever heard of Shakeology? It is a Beachbody product just like P90X. It is an amazing meal replacement that most people use in the morning. It promotes weight loss, increases your energy, and regularity. It's anamazing product that I use every day. It is now Beachbody's biggest product. Check out this video about it: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/CoachBearj?bctid=82906800001



HAVE FUN AT YOUR DINNER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment