Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a list (names, #,s and/or websites) of buffet style restaurants in the southern US. Anyone??

I already googled it. No luck. I already have Ryan's Steakhouse, and Old Country Buffet/Hometown Buffet. Thanks so much in advance!I need a list (names, #,s and/or websites) of buffet style restaurants in the southern US. Anyone??
Need more info. What part of the southern US?I need a list (names, #,s and/or websites) of buffet style restaurants in the southern US. Anyone??
another big one down south would be Golden Corral

Good luck in your search

Blessings!I need a list (names, #,s and/or websites) of buffet style restaurants in the southern US. Anyone??
Cracker Barrel, Sonny's and The Waffle House are in the South and are very good restaurants.
If you go to the old country buffet website, they own more than just ocb and htb. they have steak houses in the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment