Saturday, February 4, 2012

Does anybody here like the restaurant "Old Country Buffet?"?

or someplaces it's called Hometown Buffet? If you do, what do you like most about it? Also what food item do you like the best?Does anybody here like the restaurant "Old Country Buffet?"?
I like it very much. Me and hub go a few times a year, I wish we went more. It is fresh, they are always bringing out full trays to replace the picked-over ones. I like the roasts, ham, and briskets. Popcorn shrimp, rolls and desserts.
I THINK ITS GREAT EVERYONE CAN HAVE WHATEVER THEY CHOOSE....'SALADS' OR FISH OR CHICKEN. THE FOOD IS GOOD THE PRICE IS GOOD + YOU GET A BEVERAGE TOO!!

Report Abuse

Does anybody here like the restaurant "Old Country Buffet?"?
My kids can agree on a place to eat! It's not great food, but it's not bad either. Honestly, we don't go there very often, but I do like that their menu varies from day-to-day to some extent.



My biggest problem w/ them is that they have tiny cups for their drinks! Give me a big cup; I'm eating a lot!
i went there for one week over the summer in Texas it was o.kDoes anybody here like the restaurant "Old Country Buffet?"?
yes.. but i always end up eating too much lol
It's good if you got some picky people in your group. The varation should cater to everyone in your groups needs. Food quality isn't the best on most items, but some stuff is very good. I like the ham and roast they got there. They slice it for you off the bone and I have never had bad ham or roast beef there. The breakfast is ok. Just ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment