Friday, February 10, 2012

Which buffet is better , Ryans ,Old Country , or Cici's?

Ryans is THE best, but sadly there aren't any in Minneapolis !! But the one in Lafayeete LA was excellent.

Old Country buffet is pretty good too. Some really tasty stuff, desserts, fried chicken, salads, swirl ice creamWhich buffet is better , Ryans ,Old Country , or Cici's?
I would have to say Ryans. I ate there once when I was in Wichita and it was pretty darn good. Old country is ok too but I think I ate there too much and it really got old. Cici's is the worst by far. The pizza is too flat and has no taste. You have to request cheese for your salad and it just sucks!!
I would say Old country buffet only because I never seen aryans with a buffet set up but I they're I would agree that ryan isWhich buffet is better , Ryans ,Old Country , or Cici's?
Old country/ryan's are owned by the same company...cici's is only pizza/ salad.
I would say Old Country. I used to go there with my grandpa all the time, and I miss doing that because he passed away. They have really good food, and good desserts too(:Which buffet is better , Ryans ,Old Country , or Cici's?
Yeah, Old Country Buffet is the best but Golden Corral is good too.
I say Cici's. I love pizza buffets!!
Anything but Ryan's.



Last time I ate at one I got sick.
If you get a chance try Golden Corral.....
  • kauffman tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment