Monday, February 13, 2012

Where should me and my boyfriend go for valentines day?

I just need some extra suggestions we were thinking about old country buffet but any other suggestions??Where should me and my boyfriend go for valentines day?
I wouldn't suggest dining out or hitting a movie. It's going to be packed.

Have a picnic, take a small hike and have a day to yourselves.

Or go to the Redbox, rent some movies, and have a quiet day in.



They're both inexpensive and make for a strong relationship.Where should me and my boyfriend go for valentines day?
I think on Valentine's Day all we need is a place of our won where the guy and the gal can have a deep into the heart and full of feelings conversation. It could be a country drive, a restaurant or one of your home. this year we are going to be at my place the whole day and night without disturbance as I live on my own.

This is going to be a great moment.
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment