Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Locations of closed down old country buffets?

do you know any locations with closed down old country buffets or golden carals? i have been trying to find them and i am always one step too late. it is always leased by other ppl, being that they are popular.Locations of closed down old country buffets?
Yes, I know of a couple here in New Jersey. There is one in Eatontown at the Monmouth Mall right by one of the main entrances to the mall that leads to the food court. I've eaten there a few times and LOVED it until it changed hands and was renamed 'Old 'Time Buffet'. I ate there once when the new owners took over, which were Asians, and I HATED it! The service was horrible and they would watch you as you ate - made me feel very uncomfortable. It's now vacant and has been unoccupied for at least a couple of years now. The other location that I remember is in Toms River here in New Jersey, but I'm not sure if that's been leased or not yet. I VERY much miss the Old Country Buffet, but after the new owners took over, I didn't like it at all - and no matter when I went there after the new owners took over, it was dead - very few people eating there. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment