Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Has anyone eaten a Old Country Buffet? if so, what is your overall opinion on a scal of 1-5 (five being best.

it was a long time ago, but as far as buffets go, i would call it a 4. the one i used to go to had really great fried chicken and macaroni and cheese, and the best ice cream - chocolate, vanilla, swirls of chocoloate %26amp; vanilla, chocolate syrup, hot fudge, M%26amp;M's, sprinkles...! mmmm. lol, trust me to remember the dessert.Has anyone eaten a Old Country Buffet? if so, what is your overall opinion on a scal of 1-5 (five being best.
I'll give it a 4.. because it is affordable for the kids when you don't feel like cooking and there soups are pretty good and the salad bar is okay. You get what you for.
I never card much for it- I'd have to give it a "2.1". Too bland for my taste.Has anyone eaten a Old Country Buffet? if so, what is your overall opinion on a scal of 1-5 (five being best.
I have eaten at the one in Erie PA and found it to be pretty good. I would say a strong 3 1/2 out of 5
2.5 but that was years agoHas anyone eaten a Old Country Buffet? if so, what is your overall opinion on a scal of 1-5 (five being best.
2.5. It's not amazing, but it's ok. I'm mostly just a fan of the salad bar and desserts.
3
I'd say 4.



It's yummy food, and for being always busy - fairly clean and decent.



Just make sure yer table's clean (and yer chairs) when ya sit.



Disclaimer:



Reading this answer may cause side effects such as cracked teeth, severe cramping, abnormal hair growth, sinus infection, forking of the tongue, and broken fingernails.
if you don't have a lot of money then its ok, but its fast food with the set down place. not worth it
2
-5. Grab a pizza or a brat.
The ones I have been in have been a 5 or even a 6. They have new items on the menu, but, I always go for the baked white fish...so good! The salad ingredients...fruit and veggies are fresh. The containers of the different foods are changed quickly when they get close to being empty. The bread pudding is also outstanding. Making me hungry just thinking about it. SOME items have too much salt for me...so, I usually take a small sample and then go back for more if I like it.
3. It's okay. My kids love it, especially when they have banana splits. I like that they have different choices for my picky eaters.



At the same time, as an adult, I got bored easily w/ the same menu.
I went there once and it was disgusting. I would never go again. I prefer something more authentic and original. I rate it a 0.
Yes, I've gone there for breakfast/brunch. I'd rate it in the 3.5 to 4 range. The food's pretty good with a nice variety, the restaurant is clean, and the staff is nice.
havn't ate there but by the name a 3
i have during the summer months the buffet is better because of the ribs and steaks salad station is great and so is rolls and fried chicken. 4
Great place to take family members who all have different tastes. Remember, it is designed to appeal to the mass market, so it is seasoned pretty blandly.
i have.

i once dined out there when i was in virginia. the food they had there was delicious. the desserts there, they had a big variety.



i give it a 5 out of 5.
1 :(

only thing good is the ice crean bar and that wasnt even that great.

and you can trust me I'M A CHEF

No comments:

Post a Comment