Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Does anyone here like the restaurant "Old Country Buffet?"?

in some places it's called "Hometown Buffet" If you do, what do you like most about it? Also what food item do you like the most?Does anyone here like the restaurant "Old Country Buffet?"?
they have bomb fried fish
I like the idea of it--being able to eat a variety of foods. But I usually stick to the ice cream sundae/dessert bar.Does anyone here like the restaurant "Old Country Buffet?"?
i hate it it disgusting. dont waste your time.
I like Old Country Buffet, but I like Golden Corral betterDoes anyone here like the restaurant "Old Country Buffet?"?
I like it once in a while because you get to eat a variety of desserts, main courses and etc with a reasonable price. The down side is buffet usually has low quality foods, but there are some exceptions like 4 to 5 star hotel buffet.
That one is ok for getting a lot of food for the money, but I don't really like the asian buffets.
Okay once in awhile
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment