Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do you have an old country buffet where you live?

Yes but they use too much MSGDo you have an old country buffet where you live?
No. They scare me.
no,i live way out in the middle of nowhere,there is one about 50 miles from hereDo you have an old country buffet where you live?
We have a buffet where you can have pretty much what you want. I am not sure if it is old country, though.
I do, but for some reason they changed the name to Hometown Buffet. Same place, though. We went there for Thanksgiving and it was great!

:o)Do you have an old country buffet where you live?
We do, but I avoid it like the plague. When the kids were young, we used to go there because they charged by age and the kids could get what they want. But it's cholesterol city, anathema to people who try to eat healthy.
yes
yep
Had Them for many years, but not in my new hometown, that I know about.....!!
Not where I live at now. There was one where I use to live,in fact I use to work there.
No but something similar
no we have miss mauds or sizzlers good food and lots of it
nope but we have a lot of different buffet's where I live

No comments:

Post a Comment