Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Are southern baptists the main source of income for country buffets?

It's just funny to me how predictable they are; all the old people(especially black people) in their sunday best flooding the fried meats/vegetable southern buffets, while all the college students from contemporary churches wearing their toms, skinny jorts, beanies, and stand-alone mustaches want to go to overpriced sandwich shops after church, followed by 'FroYo'.



NOTE:no offense to blacks or old people, I'm a white college student that FAR prefers the buffets, it's just funny how predictable the crowds are at these places.Are southern baptists the main source of income for country buffets?
It is all very Biblical. (After all, as the Apostle Paul said [KJV translation], "I buffet my body daily.")
Lol I got a good laugh out of this. I'm half black myself and it is very predictable and yeah, they are more reasonably priced like the person above said. My dads family is from Georgia and when I attended a baptist church it was always the, "Praise the Lord, Hallelujah!" and just very stereotypical of what you actually see on tv. I've learned that the first root of that word is from hebrew meaning "Praise" and "Jah" is shortened of "Jehovah" or some people like to view the most true high God's name as "Yahweh". You've prob noticed too that there is less of baptists in the north, less catholics down south. Everyone geographically in this world tends to cling to what their family ties are, some being very arrogant and would not budge on their tradition for nothing. Not even open to any agreement like is says in 2nd Timothy in the third chapter. Some, not all though of course.Are southern baptists the main source of income for country buffets?
I would have to say that the black people and the old people are less concerned with how they look in front of there peers, and would rather have some tasty, reasonably priced food. The overpriced sandwich shops are more "hip" and the college kids think they are cooler for going to them.
I know what you mean, but I live in a culture where everybody is the same. At least in your culture there are the occasional individuals who don't follow the herd, like yourself.Are southern baptists the main source of income for country buffets?
I'm sure you do something that is pretty predictable, too. But you just keep pointing fingers....
Well, they are all sheep, so what can you expect?
no their not
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment