Saturday, February 4, 2012

Working at Old Country Buffet?

I'm applying a job at OCB and I was just wondering how the interveiw process will go and where do I meet them. Also how the job is like and everything, please help me fell confident about this becasue of tough economy time I really want this job but I'm lost. So whoever experience this job before please share it. Thanks!Working at Old Country Buffet?
Keep in mind it's been 16 years since I worked there. That said, I interviewed

for a bus boy position in WI. I was called in for an interview and was interviewed

by one of the 4 managers working at the time. The interview took place during

a slow period on the dining room floor. Pretty standard stuff as far as

interview questions. They asked me a bit about my self and hobbies, etc...

Most likely trying to decide if I'd mesh well with the other "bussers". I was told

I'd be informed within a week if they wanted me to come back for a second.

They called and this time the same manager who interviewed me the first time sat

down for more questions and brought along the General Manager. A few more

questions about work ethic and we'll call you back. Got the job, worked there

for a year and liked it. Moved on to a better paying restaurant job but the

experience was helpful. Be ready to work your butt off. If your OCB is like the

one I worked at, it's always crazy busy. Buy yourself a comfortable pair of shoes and

enjoy the sweet buffet employee discount!! Good luck!!Working at Old Country Buffet?
be positive, upbeat, and prompt

sell yourself. you are the best person for the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment