Saturday, February 4, 2012

Panera Bread, Chipotle, Cici's Pizza Buffet. or Old Country Buffet?

Curios as to what people think from among these somewhat differing places to eat. Which is your favorite to eat at. If you have time, explain why.

Thank YouPanera Bread, Chipotle, Cici's Pizza Buffet. or Old Country Buffet?
Depends on what I am in the mood for that day! Out of those choices, I would prefer either Panera Bread or Cici's! :)
Of that list, Panera. They have good sandwiches and excellent bread (although the price is a bit high.) Chipotle is owned by MacDonalds and their burritos aren't very good at all and Cicis and Old Country are lousy even by buffet standards, but if you're looking for value and volume Cici's is pretty cheap.Panera Bread, Chipotle, Cici's Pizza Buffet. or Old Country Buffet?
PANERA BREAD!!! it rocks. i like it bcuz i luv bagels and sweets so its the perfect place.
Old Country Buffet

yet they just raised prices so maybe more panera in the furturePanera Bread, Chipotle, Cici's Pizza Buffet. or Old Country Buffet?
Panera bread is really tasty

I love their stuff.
I would say Chipotle because of the taste but Old Country Buffet has options and veggies soooooooo, Old Country Buffet!
Cici's for sure
Chipote! Sure it takes me breakfast lunch and dinner to eat one burrito, but you can't get good mexican food like that anywhere, believe you me.
Chipotle for me
Panera
I've been to Old Country buffet, I like that one best.
Panera bread
Chipotle
Panera has excellent sandwiches
Cicis Pizza buffet
I'm torn between Cici's Pizza and Old Country Buffet. What I like about Cici's is that you may custom order a pizza. I love Old Country Buffet's beef ribs, and sometimes their liver and onions.
I love all the things at the Old Country Buffett. Their chicken is great and they have good grilled cheese too !!!
FTW (for the win) Cici's Pizza Buffet, but I like Ryans buffet even better.
Old Country Buffet

Their ice cream !!! and other desserts are really good, their food is ok to good.
Old Country Buffet



[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Panera Bread for their soups and sandwichs
Old Country Buffet

You can make one heckova salad there.
  • kbb used car value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment