Saturday, February 4, 2012

Old Country Buffet in Chicago-Have you been to old country buffet in Chicago?all you can eat.?

I have went with my mother and her friend lots of times, we always eat a lot because the food is so good, I love the crispy chicken and stuff, we went yesterday and I ate a lot but somewhat healthy, once you pay and you get finished with your plate you can get another plate and another and another and another.

http://oldcountrybuffet.com/Old Country Buffet in Chicago-Have you been to old country buffet in Chicago?all you can eat.?
yes I have before I moved to San diego My bother took me to OCB. He still eat there. We have Old Town Buffet but not as good.Old Country Buffet in Chicago-Have you been to old country buffet in Chicago?all you can eat.?
Its Ok. Once in a great while. Its kinda of a heart attack waiting to happen though if you eat there a lot. Don't mean to harp on it. Stuffing yourself regularly isn't safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment