Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there anything in the Bible about praying that traffic will okay so you can eat alone at Old Country Buffet?

with a coupon they may or may not let you use before it expires on Tuesday which is steak night?Is there anything in the Bible about praying that traffic will okay so you can eat alone at Old Country Buffet?
Be anxious for nothing but pray about everything... This reminds me of the little 5 year old who was in the back seat of the car headed to McDonald's when an ambulance went flying past them to an accident. His mother told him to pray (meaning for the accident victims) and she heard his little voice come from the back,"Dear God, please don't let the entrance to McDonald's be blocked." Out of the mouth of babes.
You can pray about anything - that's what the Bible says. Pray about everything. Doesn't mean you'll get what you ask for, though.Is there anything in the Bible about praying that traffic will okay so you can eat alone at Old Country Buffet?
I eat at OCB all the time alone and I don't like steak.
Well they didnt have OCB at that time but it does say that you can pray about all important things to you so if that is it go ahed :)Is there anything in the Bible about praying that traffic will okay so you can eat alone at Old Country Buffet?
If it was up to me you could have all their food, that place is a dump...
I don't know. I do know I love OCB's bread pudding, though!
I don't think so...



Can i come with you?



Edit-No i'm in Ohio :(
  • map of idaho
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment