Friday, February 10, 2012

Is it okay to eat salads out, I was reading somewhere that pregnant women shouldnt?

Is it okay to eat salads at places like a buffet when pregnant?

I am not sure where I read that your not suppose to eat from a salad bar when pregnant, but that is what I am really craving.

I hope its okay.. Any pregnant women still eat at salad bars, like country buffet , golden coral? etc

I am worried if i do i might get sick from the info

I had read?Is it okay to eat salads out, I was reading somewhere that pregnant women shouldnt?
Stay away from alfalfa sprouts, tomatoes (just because of the scare recently) and caesar dressing (because of the raw eggs and anchovies). Otherwise you should be fine.



You could drive yourself crazy looking up all the things pregnant women aren't 'supposed' to eat - somebody out there will always say that something new is bad for you.



Just use common sense and enjoy your pregnancy - don't worry about all that stuff!
Well im 5 months n eat from a salad bar almost daily - no problems, just dont go to a gross place I guess, then again i also eat lunch meat without worrying or heating it, and I have had sushi twice! but I have had no problems!Is it okay to eat salads out, I was reading somewhere that pregnant women shouldnt?
A salad of organic fruits n veggies ae better............mybe smethng you grow in your own garden and not to much of it

try yoghurts and more of milk too
i wouldnt think that it would be that bad as long as its from a sanitary place..... and i dunno how much ya wanna eat the tomatoes with all the stuff going on... but i dont see anything wrong with it....Is it okay to eat salads out, I was reading somewhere that pregnant women shouldnt?
I think they just want you to watch out for homemade dressings. Fancier restaurants use raw eggs in their ceasar dressing and that is a NO NO for pregnancy.
they mostly say that about coleslaw salad, not about other ones that much.
Salads are find as long as the veggies are washed well. The soil that things are grown in contain nitrates which is why you shouldn't garden when you are pregnant. Also, stay away from dressings with raw eggs in them.



http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blog鈥?/a>
lol..old wives tales...gotta love them... Any type of buffet bar scared the hell out of me whenever i was pregnant, just thinking of all the people touching the tongs and putting their food on their plates...but then again everything changes once you get pregnant, feelings change, and you blow everything out of porportion...lol...i only gained 10 lbs during my pregnancy (i know its not a lot) i had terrible morning sickness, and could barely eat anything...one of the things that i found comfort in was salads and fresh veggies..
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment