Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I love Old Country Buffet! Who else is a fan?

This is a great buffet restaurant which has a huge variety of meats, side dishes, desserts, and an enormous salad bar all for under 12 bucks. It's my favorite restaurant, I've been eating there for 12 years! Who else loves to eat there?I love Old Country Buffet! Who else is a fan?
Not me. everything tastes too much alike.
I've always been a huge fan of their buffet, but their bathrooms are what keep me coming back. They're marvellous!I love Old Country Buffet! Who else is a fan?
Buffets are disgusting!

Pale imitations of tasteless fodder that 100 other people have breathed on.

Yuck!
Is it the same as Hometown Buffet?

If not, I've never been to one.

The Hometown here is OK.

Great when you can't decide what you really want and have time to pace yourself for the full experience.I love Old Country Buffet! Who else is a fan?
i do! well, we don't have it anymore, we have barnhills and it's not as good as old country buffet!
We have Hometown Buffet here. When I visited Idaho, they had Granny's Buffet--and discovered that they were one and the same. I'm going to assume that Old Country Buffet is also the same, and say YEAH...good chow! Great for lunch. :)
i havent seen one or eaten at one in years, they closed all the ones where i live, i guess theres a reason for that!!!!!!
I use to eat at our areas version (Home Town Buffet) until the food started tasting blah and I watched a little kid running around the salad bar while his parents sat at a table in the banquet room. None of the staff did anything until the kid puked whipped cream covered jello chunks all over the place...Just doesn't hold the same charm anymore.
all i can say is catfish, catfish, catfish. i love it there.
We have one here in Macon, GA.... it is wonderful comfort food... great southern cooking, black=eyed peas, cornbread, fried or baked chicken, mashed taters, corn, okra, wow......

Could not eat it everyday, but once a month its really good, just like home
Oh man! Now you are talking! Are they still in business? I would drive a good distance for that!
The location closest to where I live seems to attract the "not so nice" people. I'm not trying to sound mean or like I think I am better than them, but I can tell it is a cheap source of food for people who can't afford quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment