Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do you cook "country style" potatoes? Like the ones I had at the "Kettle" breakfast buffet.?

The potatoes are in chunks about 1 inch thick. And they still have the skin on them. They have a "sheen" of butter or oil on them. And I think it's parsley, and I guess salt and pepper.

Thanks.How do you cook "country style" potatoes? Like the ones I had at the "Kettle" breakfast buffet.?
They are most likely par-boiled. Then cut up and pan fried or sauteed with oil, butter, maybe some onion. Sprinkled with parsley before serving.How do you cook "country style" potatoes? Like the ones I had at the "Kettle" breakfast buffet.?
I don't boil mine first. I just fry them in a little butter/oil or both. Sometimes I stick some onions in there. S %26amp; P and you can put parsley/whatever herbs you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment