Thursday, February 16, 2012

Best way to move across country?

I am probably going to be moving from Cincinnati to Florida for a job--- I was wondering if it would be cheaper to just sell all my stuff here and get new stuff there, or if i should keep my stuff and haul it down there...if you think i should keep it, is there a cheap way to move it? I come from a one bedroom apartment..big items are couches, bed, vanity table, living room tables, dining table and chairs, bakers/wine rack, buffet table, tv, stereo system---i don't know-- it seems like alot to haul down -- but also alot to replace (and my matress is less than a year old.)



what do you think?Best way to move across country?
Your taste will change once you hit the different climate. Florida is sunny, bright colors, and Ohio is, never mind. Take what you can leave the rest. Florida is great. Enjoy!Best way to move across country?
Many people choose to 'mail' their less-fragile items, or things they won't need immediately. Check UPS or FedEx for freight rates - it's slower but much cheaper than buying new stuff or a traditional moving van.

No comments:

Post a Comment