Sunday, January 29, 2012

Would I be cheap if I had my sweet 16 at Old Country Buffet?

I like eating... should I have a party at an all you can eat place to ensure ample food and no one going hungry? I'd pay for everyone of course. Thanks!Would I be cheap if I had my sweet 16 at Old Country Buffet?
It is YOUR sweet 16. Do what you want with it. Eat where you want, if you want to eat there, then do so. If you just want to eat there for others, then don't. Eat where you really want to eat. The sweet 16 is important, so do what you really want and don't think about what OTHERS want. Even getting a bunch of hot dogs and hamburgers and having a party at your (or a friends) house would be cool if that is what you want to do. IT IS YOUR SWEET 16 AND YOU ARE THE STAR! NOBODY ELSE MATTERS!Would I be cheap if I had my sweet 16 at Old Country Buffet?
I agree with Natalie, you should go where you want to and not worry what people think, it is your birthday not theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment