Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why do all the blacks in Chicago eat at Old Country Buffet?

Every time I go there, the place is teeming with blacks who are completely ignorant, and just hover around the stations like they've never had a hot meal. They take all the good stuff, and won't let you in unless you literally push them aside.



Why? Why not go to Shoney's or Long John Silvers or KFC? I AM SO SICK OF IT!!!!Why do all the blacks in Chicago eat at Old Country Buffet?
What kind of people go out to restaraunts and take "the bad stuff"?



You a damn idiot and you need to STFU
I live in New York, how would I know about black people in Chicago? But I know if I lived in Chicago, I would go there to eat based on this alone. They take all the good stuff? What does that even mean? You mean they sell good, and bad food?.



Won't let you in unless you literally push them aside huh?



I guess that means you haven't eaten yet?Why do all the blacks in Chicago eat at Old Country Buffet?
Well obviously you cant afford better!
Then why do you go there? If you are so wealthy, then go to a fancy restaurant. It's as simple as that.Why do all the blacks in Chicago eat at Old Country Buffet?
idiot question!
same reason why you eat there. come on now use your brain!
Because black people love to eat food thats why most of them are obese.
Old Country Buffet accepts Welfare checks ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment